Saturday 18th of April 2015
P W Dale Consulting Limited
In addition to Peter acting as adjudicator following nomination from the panels for the RICS, RIBA or CIArb, or by agreement of the Parties, we also act as representatives of Parties in adjudication. This service can include final preparation of the claim or final account prior to the dispute being crystallised, or simply preparation of the legal and factual submissions required to set out a Party's claim or defence for the adjudicator.
Complete conduct of a Client's case from the issuing of the notice of arbitration, preparation of pleadings/statement of cases and discovery of documents through to the presentation of the matter at the hearing before the arbitrator.
Preparing export reports on matters of valuation of work and the evaluation of claims in both adjudication, arbitration and litigation including acting as a single joint expert and independent expert.
Contract documentation and Collateral Warranties
Advice on contract documentation and collateral warranties.
Preparing cases for mediation and representing Parties in mediation.
- General Advice - Detailed opinion on all valuation/contractual issues
- Claims or Defences - Preparation and/or advice and assistance in setting out fully your proper contractual entitlement, or liabilities to claims received, including negotiating or mediating the settlement of claims.
- Final accounts - Advice on the settlement of troublesome accounts including negotiations.
- Regular attendance at your offices - At intervals appropriate to your needs, to discuss and advise on pre and post contract procedures and financial and contractual issues in order to establish what action may be required to avoid those issues developing in to disputes.
- Neutral evaluation - On a claim in the form of a non-binding opinion. Particularly useful in respect of one major issue in advance of a mediation.
- Expert determination - Where the parties agree to be bound by the decision.
- Terms and conditions, quotation and order forms - Drafted to match your needs.
- In-house training - Courses tailored to suit your needs on a variety of subjects such as adjudication, standard forms of contract, contract law, etc.
Company Reg No 4935090
Registered in England
11 Barcheston Road,
Cheadle, SK8 1LJ